In this day and age, brand recognition is the key to success. Your business might be great without a website or social media presence but it’s nearly impossible for you to grow if nobody knows about your existence. Getting people on board with your ideas can seem like an uphill battle when it comes right down to it, but there are some ways that brands have been able
The “6 ways you can use it to boost your brand” is a blog post about how social media can be used to increase brand awareness. The article includes 5 different ways that brands can use social media in order to increase their brand’s recognition and popularity.
TikTok is one of the most popular social media platforms of all time. The figures are astounding:
It’s also not only a venue for pranks and dancing contests. TikTok can help brands grow their reputation, engage their consumers, and increase conversions. Unlike Facebook and Instagram, though, it’s not immediately clear how marketers can effectively use TikTok.
TikTok For Business was intended to address this issue. This marketing solution comes with everything a company needs to produce amazing TikTok advertisements that generate genuine business outcomes.
This article describes what TikTok For Business is and how it works, as well as who should use it and how to get the most out of it. By the conclusion of this post, you’ll have a good notion of how to make the most of this incredible social media platform.
What Is TikTok In The Business World?
TikTok For Business is an excellent choice. Thanks to its rebranding efforts and positive endorsements from firms of all kinds, it received B2B Brand of the Year at The Drum Awards for B2B in 2021.
Let’s take a minute to define TikTok For Business before we get into concrete solutions. TikTok For Business, previously known as TikTok Ads, is an all-in-one marketing solution designed to let companies unleash their creativity and build viral campaigns.
Brands may easily begin promoting on TikTok with the help of this tool. It includes in-depth instructions on the solutions it provides, such as:
- TikTok For Business: An Overview
- Best Practices in Creative Thinking
- The Exchange of Ideas
- The TikTok Store is a place where you can buy TikTok videos
It also has a lot of inspiring success stories (which we’ll go into in further depth later), as well as a lot of blog entries and how-to videos.
What Are the Benefits of Using TikTok for Business?
Okay, TikTok For Business seems to be a fantastic idea. Is it, however, appropriate for everyone?
I believe TikTok has a lot to offer practically any business. For starters, it is the most popular app for consumer spending. Users spent $2.3 billion on the app in 2021, up from $1.3 billion in 2020. It also provides brands with the three primary advantages listed below.
Potential for Massive Exposure
Consumers like watching videos. We viewed 2.5 hours of online video material each day on average in 2022, up from 1.5 hours per day in 2018. We’re twice as likely to share video material with friends as we are any other online content, according to the same survey.
There are few locations on the internet where you can view videos better than TikTok.
TikTok, the world’s most popular video-based social network, giving businesses access to millions of potential viewers. TikTok has a tremendous amount of users in over 140 countries, as I indicated in the opening.
What’s more significant, those users are really engaged. According to TikTok data, the typical user opens the app 19 times per day and spends 89 minutes per day actively using it—roughly an hour and a half.
Even better, practically anybody can make a TikTok video that becomes popular. Because of the platform’s algorithm, even small-scale producers may become viral sensations. Ask Nathan Apodaca, whose video was so successful that it was picked up by Fleetwood Mac, whose song he sings in the relaxing video he makes on his way to work.
On TikTok, brands seem more genuine.
Nobody wants to be identified as the firm that uses corny social media advertisements. Consumers, on the other hand, are uninterested in crappy advertisements. More than ever, consumers seek an emotional connection with businesses, and 90% think authenticity is vital when picking which brands to support.
It’s simpler for companies to come across as real and generate the same quality of content as professional content creators thanks to TikTok For Business’s solutions.
Of course, it’s tempting to overdo it and try to keep up with all of the current TikTok fads. While being innovative and honest is crucial, remember to remain loyal to your brand’s identity. You don’t have to join the trend if it doesn’t align with your brand image.
Access to an Infinite Number of Influencers
Influencer marketing’s effectiveness is widely known. Influencer marketing is used by three out of four marketers, and nine out of ten feel it is successful.
TikTok raises the bar for influencer marketing. Because someone with a small number of influencers may become popular on TikTok, marketers have access to an almost limitless amount of influencers.
TikTok’s Creator Marketplace also makes it simple to connect with influencers. We’ll go over this analytics tool in more detail later, but it’s a terrific method to locate partners that share your interests in terms of engagement, reach, and demographics.
When it comes to business, who should use TikTok?
TikTok offers something to offer everyone from huge corporations to tiny companies and agencies, regardless of who they are or what sort of company they operate.
TikTok has swiftly become a home for huge businesses with much greater marketing expenditures. Coca-Cola, Google, and Sony, for example, have previously formed successful collaborations with prominent TikTokers to raise brand awareness and increase conversions.
According to the New York Times, between August and December, at least 18 public retail firms mentioned TikTok marketing activities in calls with analysts and investors.
TikTok goes to considerable pains to position itself as the preferred social media platform for small companies. The firm introduced its Small Wins program in 2021, demonstrating the value it can provide to tiny companies all across the world. A bakery with 3,000 followers has grown to 2 million, and a candlemaker has gone viral.
TikTok’s marketing efforts are also focused on agencies. TikTok Marketing Partners is a group of firms that assist marketers in growing their businesses on TikTok. From creative design to campaign management, these partners provide a wide variety of services. Agencies with a strong interest in TikTok may even join up to become Marketing Partners.
As you can see, nearly any business may benefit from TikTok. However, you’ll want to make sure that your target audience is on the platform. Just because you’re successful on Instagram or Facebook doesn’t ensure you’ll be successful on TikTok.
TikTok has already surpassed Instagram as the most popular app among Generation Z users. They aren’t the only ones who use the app, either. One out of every five persons in the United States utilizes the site, with 22 percent of those aged 30-49 using it.
Even if you don’t believe TikTok is right for your company, it’s worth registering to secure your firm’s username. Perhaps by the conclusion of the piece, you’ll have changed your opinion.
6 Ways to Use TikTok in Your Business
Finally, it’s time to start promoting your company on TikTok. Today, there are six methods to leverage TikTok for business.
To begin, create a TikTok Business account.
There are two sorts of Pro accounts available on TikTok: Business Accounts and Creator Accounts. Here, we’ll concentrate on the former.
TikTok Business Accounts are created specifically for businesses and brands. They include in-depth stats, campaign management assistance, TikTok’s Web Business Suite, and a commercial music library with over 500,000 royalty-free sounds to help you engage your audience.
It’s simple to open a business account.
You may change your existing TikTok account into a Business Account if you currently have one. Select Business Account under the Switch to Pro Account option by clicking on the menu dots in the upper right-hand corner of the Me page, then Manage My Account.
If you don’t already have a TikTok account, you may join up for one here.
Setting up an account on each social networking site is identical. You’ll need to create a password and enter your email address.
The next step is to establish a business account.
Begin by looking for a username that isn’t already in use. It should ideally simply be your brand name, but to make it stand out, you may need to add a prefix or suffix. If your brand name is already taken, try one of these handle suggestions.
After you’ve established your Business Account, you can start thinking about what you want to accomplish with it, who you want to target, how you’ll use it, and what type of videos you’ll make.
2. Make use of TikTok’s Ads Manager.
The advertisements on TikTok are excellent. Hootsuite claims to reach 17.9% of all internet users over the age of 18—which means you may potentially reach 884.9 million individuals.
Even better, TikTok viewers adore seeing advertisements. Kantar polled users and found that almost three-quarters (72%) thought commercials were motivating. They also view them to be 21% more trendsetting than other platforms’ commercials, as well as more fun and cheerful.
One of the nicest aspects of running advertising on TikTok is that they mix in perfectly with the platform’s original content. TikTok commercials come in a variety of formats, including:
- TikTok commercials that appear as videos in a user’s feed are known as in-feed ads. They have a 60-second duration and may connect to landing sites.
- Brand takeovers: When a user starts the app, these adverts appear. Three-second photographs or 3.5-second films are acceptable. They are more costly than in-feed advertising, but they have the potential to be more effective.
- TopView advertisements are improved versions of brand takeover advertising that span anywhere from five to 60 seconds.
- Sponsored hashtag challenges: TikTok’s hashtag challenges are big, and this ad form allows businesses to sponsor one, replete with a bespoke banner on the Discover page.
TikTok’s ad manager makes it simple to get started.
First, decide what you want to achieve. This might be for a variety of reasons, including connecting with your audience, increasing online traffic, or generating prospects.
The next step is to choose your target audience. You have the option of letting TikTok determine your audience or setting your own audience size.
Set your daily budget and the days for your campaign to run after that.
While huge companies dominate TikTok advertising, you don’t have to squander your yearly marketing budget to experience results. When utilizing the ad manager, TikTok requires a minimum campaign budget of $500 and a minimum ad group budget of $50.
Finally, create and run your advertisement. Now sit back and wait for the impressions, engagement, and income to pour in.
3. Collaborate with creators
On TikTok, influencers are very important. In 2021, there will be a 325 percent increase in interest in building influencer advertising campaigns. Currently, 68 percent of marketers desire to use the platform.
TikTok responded by launching the Creator Marketplace (TCM) in 2019 to enable collaboration between advertisers and video artists simpler.
The marketplace is used by brands to find registered content providers, run campaigns, pay creators, and create reports and analytics.
With the Creator Marketplace, businesses can manage various influencer initiatives from a single dashboard and keep track of everything.
Even more, the Creator Marketplace significantly improves transparency. When dealing with influencers, accurate reporting is notoriously tough, but it’s built into the Creator Marketplace.
As a consequence, marketers can quickly discover which influencers are helping them achieve their objectives and which aren’t. This not only allows corporations to get rid of influencers who aren’t working out, but it also provides influencers with the knowledge they need to run successful campaigns.
Working with influencers is notoriously difficult, and finding the proper influencers is no exception. The Creator Marketplace comes to the rescue once again, allowing you to filter influencers based on a variety of factors, including:
- average number of views
- gadget for the audience
- anchor feature for e-commerce
You may use TCM to send messages to influencers, manage your collaborative campaign, and pay them after you’ve discovered the right one.
Sign up for the Creator Marketplace to get started.
4. Take use of the TikTok Creator Exchange.
The Creator Marketplace isn’t the only way to find and work with content creators on TikTok. TikTok also launched The Exchange of Ideas, designed to help brands and content creators form successful partnerships.
Finding influencers is one of the most difficult tasks for businesses, therefore this is an excellent addition to the TikTok Business package. According to the 2021 Influencer Benchmark Report study, 22% of participants find the work challenging, while 56% regard it as moderately difficult.
The Exchange of Ideas flips the script on influencer marketing. Rather than searching for the right influencer, brands create a campaign plan and let content creators respond to it with their suggestions.
Once you sign up for The Exchange of Ideas, TikTok walks you through the process of creating your project and provides several campaign ideas. These include a “Story” and “Product Intro,” among others.
You’ll next complete a questionnaire about your business and product so that content makers have a better understanding of who they’re working with.
Every time opportunities fit their interests, creators who have registered with the Exchange are contacted. If they’re interested, they may submit their ideas or initiate a dialogue with the brand to apply to related initiatives.
The TikTok Creator Exchange is a more efficient and speedier approach to work with TikTok influencers. However, you must have a clear notion of the kind of campaign you intend to launch. Influencers will respond better if you present them with additional information.
5. Collaborate with a TikTok marketing partner
A astounding 167 million TikTok videos are seen every minute. That’s a tremendous amount, and it demonstrates how difficult it is to stand out in a crowd.
The majority of brands will be unable to do so on their own.
Fortunately, TikTok offers a partnership program that links businesses with TikTok specialists that have been validated. TikTok Marketing Partners have a diverse collection of skills and specialities, allowing them to assist your company at any step of campaign development. This includes the following:
- Campaign Management Partners assist you in getting the most out of TikTok Ads.
- Measurement Partners can assist you in getting the most out of your efforts.
- Creative Partners can assist you in creating great advertising that are a natural match for the platform thanks to their audiovisual expertise.
- Augmented reality effects may be created by Effects Partners to make your commercials stand out.
- Brands may benefit from TikTok’s sound-on environment with the support of Sound Partners.
Working with a TikTok Marketing Partner has several advantages, including assisting you in creating killer advertising. There are numerous more benefits, such as early access to new features, professional guidance, and knowing what’s coming next.
You can get early access to TikTok’s alpha and beta versions if you work with a TikTok Marketing Partner. Because TikTok Partners have such a thorough grasp of the platform, they’ll be able to put these new capabilities to work for your business practically immediately.
They know the precise methods you need to adopt to attain your objectives since they’ve had a lot of success on the platform. Every partner is also vetted by TikTok to ensure that they can deliver on their promises.
Finally, a TikTok Marketing Partner is well-versed in the platform’s future product plans. That means they’ll be able to notify you as soon as new features are added to the app, allowing your company to benefit sooner.
6. Open a TikTok store
Social commerce is a vast and rapidly expanding business. In 2020, there were around 79 million social purchasers in the United States. It is predicted that by 2025, the number of social customers would have increased by 37% to 108 million.
A growing number of firms are embracing social commerce. According to a poll conducted in 2021, eight out of 10 firms want to sell on social media platforms in the next three years.
If you want to learn more about social commerce, TikTok is a good place to start. According to TikTok’s own study, 67 percent of customers are encouraged to purchase as a result of TikTok, even if they had no intention of doing so. For evidence, go no farther than the TikTok feta effect.
Getting started with TikTok’s new retail program is simpler than ever. Shopify has just teamed with the social media platform to enable companies and artists to advertise and sell their items directly on the network.
On TikTok, merchants may market their items in three ways:
- Merchant-led LIVEs and In-Feed Videos: Merchants may use LIVEs or conventional in-feed videos to advertise their items directly in the app.
- Merchant-Creator Collaborations: Merchants and creators may work together to utilize their respective networks.
- Merchants may participate in TikTok Shop’s monthly campaigns and promotions.
It’s simple to set up a seller account:
- Open The TikTok Store is a place where you can buy TikTok videos app and click Become a Seller if you already have an account. You can also create an account from scratch.
- Fill up the blanks with your personal information.
- Fill in The TikTok Store is a place where you can buy TikTok videos Seller Center profile.
- Continue to the next step to begin selling.
Many prominent firms, such as Kylie Cosmetics and Manly Brands, are currently selling on TikTok. Even tiny businesses have found success on the site.
PerfumeBoss, a perfumer store based in the United Kingdom, had their first live shoppable event barely two days after joining up. It currently organizes five live events every week, with net revenue increasing by 438 percent and order volume increasing by 369 percent.
Business Success Stories on TikTok
You’re in luck if you’re seeking for some ideas before diving into TikTok For Business. The firm provides a number of case studies that highlight how much brands can accomplish with the platform. Three of the most spectacular are listed here.
SLATE & TELL
Are you looking to use TikTok to drive online sales for your business? Then you need to learn how SLATE & TELL leveraged TikTok For their spring promotions. The personalized jewelry company aimed to see a 2x return on ad spend over six months by using TikTok For Business’ Smart Video Creative Tool.
They launched a series of in-feed ads that looked like a natural part of consumers’ For You feeds. By the end of the campaign, SLATE & TELL had reached four million people on TikTok, generated 1000 add-to-carts, and hit their goal of a 2x return on ad spend.
How can you replicate SLATE & TELL’s results?
- Use the Smart Video Creative feature on TikTok.
- Make advertisements seem to be a natural part of a customer’s For You feed.
- Time your TikTok expenditure to coincide with your busiest season.
Ink That Isn’t Permanent
Increasing brand awareness is a massive benefit of TikTok For Business, and one Ink That Isn’t Permanent took full advantage of. The company, which specializes in custom temporary tattoos, worked with TikTok’s partners to use in-feed ads featuring influencers trying out the product to demonstrate how good they looked.
Taking things a step further, the company utilized TikTok’s auction function to expand the campaign, and TikTok’s Ads Manager’s Conversion Objective feature to monitor the campaign’s performance. Every purchase was followed up with a poll asking buyers how they learned about the brand—a study that further demonstrated TikTok’s impact in product discovery.
They had achieved 14 million video views by the conclusion of the campaign, with 60 percent of consumers claiming to have found the brand on TikTok.
How can you replicate Ink That Isn’t Permanent’s results?
- collaborate with a TikTok partner agency to create amazing content
- enlist the help of influencers to promote your goods
- Conversion tracking may be used to demonstrate the success of TikTok commercials.
When your brand’s values match those of TikTok users, the results can be incredible. That was the case for Polly, Princess, a Gen Z-focused fashion retailer that prides itself on ethical and sustainable fashion and has a no-photoshop policy.
That’s the ideal brand for TikTok’s younger audience, who value true ties between musicians.
The company ran a one-of-a-kind discount code and marketed it with auction advertisements aimed at increasing traffic. The brand’s commercials had received 9 million impressions and a 15x return on ad expenditure at the conclusion of the campaign.
How can you replicate Polly, Princess’s results?
- connect your brand’s values to TikTok’s users
- promote the ideals of your brand
- Discount codes should be used to concentrate on conversions.
Frequently Asked Questions about TikTok for Business
Is TikTok For Business available for free?
Signing up for TikTok For Business is free, but you’ll have to pay if you want to collaborate with content producers or run advertising on the site.
Is TikTok a good fit for small businesses?
Small companies may benefit greatly from TikTok. On TikTok’s site, there are countless small company success stories, and they even conducted a campaign called Small Wins to promote the influence they can have on small enterprises.
Is it necessary for me to upgrade to a TikTok For Business account?
Stick to a personal account if you’re simply using TikTok for yourself. If you’re using TikTok to earn money, whether as a company or as an influencer, it’s a good idea to upgrade to a TikTok For Business account to get more data and insights.
Why should I utilize TikTok For Business above other social media platforms for my business?
TikTok is the most downloaded app in 2020 and the fastest-growing social media network. Because of the site’s nature, companies may form true and honest relationships with their audience, resulting in improved commercial outcomes.
Is TikTok For Business the Right Fit for You?
TikTok isn’t just a fun way for Gen Z to pass the time; it’s also a powerful tool for companies to raise brand recognition, foster connections, and drive sales. TikTok For Business makes it simple for businesses of any size to begin advertising on the platform, whether via collaboration with artists or the creation of a TikTok store.
It’s now your turn to take the following steps. Start by learning how to edit your own TikTok videos, or have people make videos for your company to save time and effort.
So, how are you going to leverage TikTok for your business?
- Unlock large volumes of SEO traffic using SEO. Take a look at the outcomes.
- Content Marketing – Our team develops incredible content that is shared, linked to, and drives traffic.
- Paid Media – successful paid solutions with a measurable return on investment.
“Branding awareness marketing strategy” is a way to get your brand out there and be noticed. There are six ways you can use it to boost your brand. Reference: brand awareness marketing strategy.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I boost my brand?
A: There are many ways to boost your brand. One way is by creating a new product and releasing it on the market so that consumers can buy it in order to support you, or through advertising.
What are the 7 steps to build your brand?
A: There are 7 steps to building your brand.
1) Establishing a vision for the future
2) Identifying what you stand for and why people should support it
3) Creating moments of happiness that make consumers feel something about their brand, always lead with quality over quantity!
4) Put in place an experience design strategy (this is not just pop-up shops!) so customers can have more than one touchpoint with your company/brand; this creates loyalty as well as emotionality towards Nike because they remember how nice those shoes felt when they walked out of the store versus remembering Apple from commercials or press releases alone. Remember, brands live on emotions! You need to be able to create these feelings through different mediums like messaging, social media outlets etc., not just advertising throughout all avenues possible but also creating creative content that will move people through its visuals. Finally think big picture – whats next? What else do you want achieve? How does this connect back into step 1?)
What are the top 10 strategies you will take to brand yourself and to start to build your business?
1. Focus on one thing that is most beneficial to the consumer base, learn everything you can about the market and make sure it is brought up with consumers in every conversation.
2. Make clear decisions of what your brand stands for, how people will perceive you as a company three years from now, and how they like your products/services today.
3. Be open-minded when thinking about new brands that may have an interest in partnering or investing into your business for future growth opportunities
4. Find out who are influential bloggers within relevant industries so that if you need information on certain topics these influencers could provide valuable insights on getting started with them individually or together (if needed).5 . Grow slowly but steadily by focusing more time and money towards marketing campaigns over the course of 12 months instead of spreading yourself too thin trying to start off at full speed going all guns blazing right away6 . A good idea would be to find interesting content creators around niche subjects such as fashion designers talking about their work process7 , YouTubers posting reviews8 ， Instagrammers documenting travel9 or foodies sharing pictures of delicious meals10 。
- how to improve brand image of a company
- how to improve branding strategy
- how to increase brand awareness for small business
- brand awareness examples
- how to increase brand awareness through digital marketing